A high performance structural paste designed for concrete and masonry repair. The rapid cure two- component formula is ideal for filling voids in cracked concrete, setting injection ports and anchoring rebar. SRS-2100 is tested to ICC-ES, AC308 and ACI 355.4 to deliver ultimate versatility in wet or dry environments under a wide temperature range.
• Anchoring injection ports and rebar, void filling, and crack pasting in concrete and masonry.
• For use in cracked, or un-cracked concrete in horizontal, vertical or overhead applications.
• Threaded rod anchoring and rebar doweling in wet or water-filled conditions
• High strength, all weather formula for installations between14°F to104°F(-10°C to 40°C)
• Sets in 6 mins at 70 °F (21 °C)
• Service temperature range between 14 °F to 248 °F (-10 °C to 120 °C)
• Tested to ICC-ES AC308 and ACI 355.4
• Performs in dry damp or water- filled conditions.
• Withstands Freeze Thaw Cycles
• Full cure in 45 minutes at 70 °F (21 °C)
• Installation temperature range 14 °F to 104 °F (-10 °C to 40 °C)
9.5oz / 280ml Cartridges
Storage Conditions & Shelf Life
• 18 month shelf life when stored in unopened containers in dry conditions
• Store between 41 °F (5 °C) and 77 °F (25 °C)
• Tested to ICC-ES, AC308 and ACI 355.4